(click to enlarge)
TBSUnion.com is solely a fansite dedicated to the band many of us have
come to love, Taking Back Sunday. We are in no way affiliated with them.
All images are copyright to their original owners. No copyright infringement is intended.
Name: Edward Reyes
Birthday: November 19, 1972
Birthplace: Amityville, New York
Currently resides in Ohio
Status: Married to Nikki with 2 kids (Mazarine Moon & Jonas Galaxy) since 2004
- Nicknamed "Meat" while recording Tell All Your Friends.
- Oldest member of the band and the only original member.
- Before TBS he was the founder of Movielife and parts of the bands Mind Over Matter, Clockwise and The Inside.
- Worked as a deli boy.
- As a kid he wanted to be an architect.
- Has a dog named Murphy and a cat named Morgan and a fish named Baxter.
- Fear of flying.
- Married his wife, Nikki in Sept 04.
- Baby girl, Mazarine Moon born on Feb 19th 06.
- Baby boy, Jonas Galaxy born Aug 18th 07.
- Married in Sandusky, Ohio.
- His favorite channel is the Food Network.
- He is the baby on the WYWTB cover.
- Inspiration for "You Know How I Do" guitar riff came from the thought of his friend running goofy.
- Now lives in Ohio with his wife and daughter.
- Likes to hang out with his dog and go fishing.
- Likes to play with racetrucks.
- Loves Sunny Day Real Estate, Fugazi and At The Drive-In.
- Used a lot of his old riffs from his old bands that nobody liked for many songs on WYWTB.
- Wears a The Getaway tshirt in the Timberwolves video, that name soon changed to Matchbook Romance who Eddie has been friends with for a long time.
- Likes to keep the air conditioner on the bus low.
Image by Ryan Russell